Fórum OpenCart Brasil

Por um e-commerce livre, confiável e profissional

Hello, I have downloaded your expansion in OpenCart official website.

We found a very important problem, That is our custom fields, usually not necessarily require customers to fill in.

According to the current code, As long as it is set to "Custom Fields" in order to display, If you do not there will be forced fill in the "{custom_field_1} "code, This is an errors.

We want our customers, did not fill out custom fields, That the order page, information on the custom fields can be hidden.

Do not like this:
Company ID: {custom_field_1}

This is the case in the customer does not fill in the information.

We want to hide, like this:
Company ID:

Do you understand what I mean?

Grateful!
Thank you for Reply!

But I got the error message:
Código: Selecionar todos
Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'g' in /home/opencart/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1647
Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'g' in /home/opencart/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1694
My test environment is OpenCart 2.2.0.0, But OpenCart 2.1.0.2 have the same situation.

Also make sure!
Sorry, I found a serious security vulnerability, After I use your module, I found "The order you requested could not be found!" Function fails, I can enter a different order number from a fixed URL, i can see different customer orders records.

Like This: index.php?route=account/order/info&order_id=105

This is my customer found the problem, I ask you can to check it?

Looking for a partner for an unforgettable night? […]

Olá! Tudo bem? Verifique as configura&cced[…]

Olá! Tudo bem? Trabalho com Opencart h&aac[…]

Imagem do Carrinho de Compras

Olá! Tudo bem? São vários lo[…]